Licence, Insurance & PAT
"Excellent wedding reception disco. Played all the music I asked for. Everyone of my guests commented on how good the DJ was. Will defiantly use again. Fantastic I danced all night. Nothing was too much to ask the music, the lighting, the wedding breakfast music 10/10"
Produb Licence
Every DJ or performer is required by law to have a MCPS-PPL - ProDub (Professional Dubbing) licence. This is because song writers, composers and musicians need to be paid for their work so anyone copying, burning or transferring their work onto a digital format such as a laptop for use in their professional working  life such as a DJ's, Karaoke DJ and performers will need a licence.

Also if a DJ is performing in a venue where there is a paid entrance fee or visiting on more than one occasion, this licence also covers this.

Insurance (£10 Million Public Liability Licence)